How It Works
Open the camera app on your mobile device. Hold it over the QR code. Click the link that pops up.
It really is that easy!
After the Covid-19 crisis, restaurants will have to find solutions to return to business by offering their customers the greatest possible security. One of the objects most often taken into the hands of customers and staff is the menu.
Click or scan the QR code below to see
what your menu could look like.
Your menu online in 48 hours
A quick & easy way for customers to download your menu to their mobile device.
- We create a dynamic qr code that your customers can scan using their mobile phone.
- We create a digital version of your menu from PDF or other compatible format.
- We upload and host your digital menu on a page dedicated to your bar or restaurant.
- We provide you with 30 adhesive labels, and with 2 designs to choose from 53x76mm or 66x44mm, you also get & 4 x A5 adhesive labels.
- Printed in laminated vinyl, your QR code can be stuck onto your tables or at the entrance to your premises. Suitable for indoor or outdoor.
- Do you need more than 30 stickers with your QR code? – Just let us know how many you need and we can provide them.
- Dont have your menu on PDF ? We can design your menu for you, for a small fee. Check out our pricing page)
- Unsure of how the QR system works? – Just call us and we will explain everything.
- We send you your qr code so that you can use it on your Facebook page or send by WhatsApp to customers.
Order online today and have your menu online within 72 hours.
We will also have your QR labels delivered to you within 5-7 working days.